The retired defense withdrawal from the NFL Richard Sherman was stolen while his family was at home, said former Super Bowl champion on social networks on Monday, asking for information to catch perpetrators.
An X publication showed multi -people screen stalls inside the old corner house of the Seattle Seahawks and San Francisco 49ers in the state of Washington, stamped in time until Saturday, one day before Sherman’s birthday.
“House being stolen at gunpoint with my family, it is not what nobody wants for a birthday gift,” Sherman said, five times Pro Bowl selection and transmission analyst for “Thursday Night Football.”
House, being stolen at gunpoint with my family, is not what nobody wants for a birthday gift. Situation of fear that my wife masterfully handled and kept my children safe. If someone has any information that can help find these people, communicate. pic.twitter.com/hshpirhuop
– Richard Sherman (@RSHERMAN_25) March 31, 2025
“Terrieving situation that my wife masterfully handled and kept my children safe. If anyone has any information that can help find these people, please communicate,” he added.
Another video if someone recognizes or has any information, communicate with pic.twitter.com/sy4lqlgtf7
– Richard Sherman (@RSHERMAN_25) March 31, 2025
The incident occurs months after the FBI urged professional athletes to take greater precautions after a series of robberies in the houses of high profile players, with the residence of the two -time MVP of the NFL Patrick Mahomes between the objectives.
Last month, prosecutors presented criminal charges against seven alleged members of a Chilean robbery ring accused of breaking into the houses of professional athletes while playing. Some were trapped with stolen memories of the Casa Marshal Casinnati Bengals, Joe Burrow.